David Gray Solicitors LLP has cemented its long standing reputation for quality and as a leader within the legal services market with top tier classification in both the Chambers UK Directory and the Legal 500 Directory 2012.
With the emphasis on team work, the talents and skills of our professionals complement each other enabling us to provide an efficient legal service in a friendly, approachable and sensitive manner.
We pride ourselves on our open and innovative approach in providing clear and straight forward advice, taking the time to understand your needs and work with you to find the right solution, providing a cost effective, competitively priced service.
Established for over 30 years with 10 partners and over 80 staff and offices in Newcastle Upon Tyne & South Shields we are able to offer a degree of specialist expertise not available in smaller firms.
Our size means we are able to offer a degree of specialist expertise not available in smaller firms of solicitors.
Family Law team at David Gray Solicitors LLP and the range of expertise we can advise you on all aspects of family law –
- Collaborative family law, Divorce and separation,
- All areas of children’s’ law
- Financial settlements
- Pre-marital agreements
- Separation agreements
- Abuse & harassment
- Civil Partnerships
All aspects of Immigration Law including:
- Spouse/Civil Partner and family applications to enter or stay in the UK
- Work Permits
- Highly Skilled Migrant Permits
- Human Rights
- EEA rights
- Deportation / Removal from the UK
- Representation at immigration appeals
Our specialist Civil Law team can help with:
- Actions against the police
- Human Rights
- Claims against public authorities
- Criminal record & ISA advice
Probate and Trusts Department offer an excellent service including:
- Wills and Inheritance Tax Planning
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Trust creation and administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Claims under the Inheritance Act
- Disputed Wills
- Court of Protection
- Elderly client issues and advice
We can also help you with Housing Disputes & related issues, Criminal cases from the magistrates through to appeal and Mental Health Law.